1. How did Sethe and Beloved look standing in the doorway?
2. How was Mr. Bodwin saved?
3. Why doesn’t he realize there was an attempt on his life?
4. How is Denver faring now?
5. Why does Paul D come back?
6. How does the house look when he enters?
7. Where is Sethe?
8. Why is she preparing to die?
9. What does Paul D tell her at the end of her tears?
10. Why is Beloved forgotten?
1. Sethe looked unaccountably smaller than Beloved as the two stood in the doorway....
(The entire page is 511 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE