1. What is different about Adele’s eyes when she talks to Robert?
2. What is Adele’s fear when she asks Robert to leave Edna alone?
3. How does Adele explain that fear to Robert?
4. Why is it important that nobody take Robert seriously?
5. What does Robert tell Adele about Alcee Arobin?
6. What is Robert’s thought about Edna?
7. How do the lovers walk?
8. Why does Madame Lebrun have someone else working the treadle of her sewing machine?
9. How does Madame Lebrun account for...
(The entire page is 274 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE