1. In what national publications do articles about Elijah Muhammad’s Nation of Islam first appear?
2. What was Malcolm’s first reaction to Alex Haley’s proposal about the publication of his life story?
3. What does Haley first ask Malcolm about that induces Malcolm to reveal intimate details about his life?
4. Next to college, where does Malcolm think is “the best place for a man to go if he needs to do some thinking”?
5. According to Haley, what is Malcolm’s opinion of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?
(The entire page is 500 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE