1. What was the outcome of Malcolm’s boxing matches with Bill Peterson?
2. Why was Malcolm expelled from school?
3. In what extracurricular activities did Malcolm participate in Mason Junior High School?
4. Where did Malcolm work after school?
5. What were Malcolm’s favorite subjects in school?
6. What did Malcolm think was unique about his half-sister Ella?
7. How did Ella become financially successful?
8. How did Malcolm feel after Ella’s suggestion about the Little family visiting their mother?...
(The entire page is 283 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE