1. What does Dr. Shawarbi give Malcolm before his departure to Mecca?
2. The first city Malcolm visits in the Middle East is Cairo. Describe this city.
3. What is the literal meaning of Hajj in Arabic?
4. Malcolm learns that rugs play an important role in the Muslim culture. Name the five ways Muslims use these rugs.
5. What important ritual do Muslims practice before prayer?
6. Where does Malcolm stay when he is in Jedda?
7. Why is Malcolm amazed by the hospitality of Dr. Azzam and his family?
8. At the...
(The entire page is 362 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE