Bimbi: Malcolm’s fellow inmate in Charlestown State Prison
John: Malcolm’s fellow inmate in Norfolk Prison Colony
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad: the leader of the Nation of Islam
“Mr. Yacub”: according to the teachings of Elijah Muhammad, he created the white race 6,600 years ago
Master W.D. Fard: a half-black, half-white man who gave Elijah Muhammad Allah’s message and divine guidance
In 1946, Malcolm is sentenced to ten years in prison. He is sent to the dilapidated Charlestown State Prison with...
(The entire page is 676 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE