Charles, Duke, Frederick, Celia, Rosalind, Touchstone, Orlando, and others. Act I, scene ii. By Daniel Maclise.
- In Shakespeare's comedy As You Like It, why does Celia suggest that she and Rosalind should change fathers? Refer to Act 1,...
- In As You Like It, who are "mannish cowards" and how do they hide their cowardly nature?
- In As You Like It, in what way does Arden provide a means of escape from the court? Is that its mere function, to provide a sanctuary to...
- In As You Like It, how would the production of certain scenes on stage be used to reflect the "truths" that emerge within the forest of...
- How is the idea of belonging portrayed in Shakespeare's play As You Like It?
Test Your Knowledge