1. Which two characters express sorrow about the killing of deer in the Forest of Arden?
2. Who is the source of the rumor that Orlando may be in the company of Rosalind, Celia, and Touchstone?
3. Why does Adam urge Orlando to avoid his brother's house?
4. Why does Orlando initially refuse to leave?
5. Which three items of property does Rosalind agree to purchase from Corin's employer?
6. What reason does Jaques give for avoiding Duke Senior?
7. Why does Orlando leave Adam in the forest?...
(The entire page is 438 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE