Adcock, Arthur St. John, “George Bernard Shaw,” in The Glory That Was Grub Street: Impressions of Contemporary Authors, Stokes, 1928, p. 1.
“Bernard Shaw,” in The Norton Anthology of English Literature, 5th ed., edited by M. H. Abrams, Vol. 2, W. W. Norton, 1986, pp. 1759–62.
Borges, Jorge Luis, “For Bernard Shaw,” in Other Inquisitions, 1937–1952, by Jorge Luis Borges, translated by Ruth L. C. Simms, University of Texas Press, 1964, pp. 163–66.
Brecht, Bertolt, “Ovation for Shaw,” translated by Gerhard...
(The entire page is 468 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE