Araby - Tags - setting
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- Why is Mangan's Sister not given a name in the story of "Araby"?
- Are the feelings of the boy in the story James Joyce's "Araby" justified?
- At the time of telling "Araby," is the narrator a young or a growing person?
- In "Araby," what epiphany has the boy experienced by the end of the story?
- In "Araby," how does the narrator deal with intrusions of reality into his fantasy?
- In "Araby," how would you describe the relationship between the narrator and Mangan's sister?
- In "Araby," why do you think the dead priest appears in the story?
- In "Araby," how could the story be seen as presenting a conflict between romance, or imagination, and reality?
- In James Joyce's short story "Araby," in what ways are the lives of the characters narrow or restricted?
- In "Araby" how is the conflict of the story resolved when the boy goes to the bazaar? James Joyce's "Araby"
Top TagsSee all »