Antigone - Tags - army
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- What is the nature of rebellion in Antigone?
- Antigone thinks she is obeying the gods' law. However, is she still guilty of hubris because she is disobeying the king's law who is the...
- In Antigone, by Sophocles, what is the meaning of the fourth choral Ode?
- What is Ismene's main purpose in Sophocles' Antigone?
- In Sophocles' Antigone, what does the Chorus say that "even the pure Immortals cannot escape"?
- Creon makes several errors in judgement before the end of Sophocles' Antigone that lead to his downfall. At the end of the play,...
- How does Sophocles characterize Haimon in Sophocles' Antigone?
- O tomb, vaulted bride-bed in eternal rock,/Soon I shall be with my own again- Antigone says this, but to whom is she talking?
- Give a brief character sketch of Antigone and Creon is the tragedy, Antigone by Sophocles.
- Why didn’t Sophocles show Antigone’s burial of Polyneices?