Minimus: pig with a remarkable ability for composing songs and poems
After the Battle of the Cowshed, Animal Farm is safe from human attack for the time being, due in a large part to Snowball’s military genius. However, there remain other problems. Mollie has become more troublesome, working less and becoming more concerned with thoughts of ribbons and sugar. After she is confronted by Clover, Mollie disappears from the farm. Later she is seen by the pigeons when she is pulling a human’s cart on the other side of Willingdon. She...
(The entire page is 1490 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE