1. What is Boxer’s ambition after the Battle of the Windmill?
2. How do the animals’ lives become harder after the windmill is blown up?
3. How does Squealer convince them that their lives are
4. What is a “Spontaneous Demonstration”?
5. What new information does Squealer reveal about Snowball?
6. What purpose does Moses the raven’s return to the farm serve?
7. How do the pigs react to Moses’ return?
8. What happens to Boxer?
9. How does Squealer explain the events surrounding...
(The entire page is 505 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE