1. What is odd about the new tenant in Isidore’s building?
2. Why does Isidore find it odd that she doesn’t have an empathy box?
3. Why does Isidore warn Pris Stratton about borrowing items from other people’s apartment?
4. What is “kipple”?
5. How does Isidore’s struggle against kipple compare/contrast to Mercer’s struggle against devastation?
1. The woman doesn’t claim to know about Buster Friendly (the most popular television personality on Earth), she has...
(The entire page is 299 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE