1. What is measured by the Voigt-Kampff Test, and how do the results indicate whether or not the test subject is an android?
2. What are the results of Rachel Rosen's test?
3. Are the results to Rosen's test accurate?
4. Why is Deckard tempted by the bribe put forth by the Rosen’s?
5. Why is Deckard more disturbed by the realization that the owl is fake than by the results of his test session?
1. The Voigt-Kampff Test measures involuntary physical responses to questions. If a test...
(The entire page is 268 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE