1. What is “animal row”?
2. What is Deckard’s reaction to buying a goat?
3. What is Iran’s reaction to the goat?
4. Why does Iran want to use the empathy box?
5. Why does Deckard use the empathy box?
1. Animal Row is the area of town that has many different animal shops displaying their selections of real animals.
2. Deckard’s morale is lifted when he buys a goat. Owning a real animal helps Deckard to forget about the contradiction inherent to his job as a bounty...
(The entire page is 193 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE