A & P - Tags - what does updike know that sammy does not
Sorry, no questions were found matching that criteria.
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- In Updike's "A & P" in what respects is the narrator insightful, and in what respects is he not?
- In Updike's "A & P," Sammy identifies Queenie with images of purity, such as the sour cream and the clear as water drinks. What...
- How is the supermarket a microcosm of society in "A & P?"
- What does the last sentence of "A & P" mean?
- Can Sammy's decision to quit be seen as a positive one? (Explain how it might be interpreted as a gesture to break with...
- How accurate are Sammy's judgments about the other characters? John Updike's "A & P"
- What is the central theme of John Updike's short story "A & P"?
- In "A & P," determine the catalyst of Sammy's epiphany.
- In John Updike's "A & P," why would the world be hard for Sammy after he quits his job?
- How are the girls in A&P treated like objects?