- The Jane McCrea tragedy
- Violence escalates
- The postwar fate of Native Americans
- America's black soldiers
- Virginia slaves in the Revolution
- Slavery weighs against the colonies
- Blacks in the postwar years
- For More Information
- White Views of Native Americans
- Crispus Attucks Dies in the Boston Massacre
- A Trusted Spy
(The entire page is 4474 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE