Citizens of Florence
These citizens appear in III.v, when Helena meets the widow and Diana on the street, as the soldiers go by in a procession. Helena mingles among the citizens, while Bertram parades past in a parade, accentuating their class difference.
Count of Rossillion
Duke of Florence
Florence (Duke of Florence)
The duke of Florence makes only brief appearances (III.i, III.iii) to welcome the aid of the French lords and of Bertram and...
(The entire page is 591 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE