Aeneid - Tags - dido
Tips for Getting a Great Answer Fast
- Discuss Aeneas as a man with a mission in Vergil's Aeneid.
- What does the abrupt ending of the Aeneid suggest ?
- When Aeneas and Achates arrive in Carthage, no one harms them as strangers. Why not?
- How and why does Aeneas end up in Carthage in Virgil`s Aeneid?
- What is the relationship between fate and the gods in the Aeneid?
- At what point is the Aeneid at the start of the epic?
- Dido, in Virgil's Aeneid, is one of the many abandoned woman in the literatures of the world. Compare her reaction to her...
- Aeneas' character has been under harsh criticism. Being called insipid or odious. Does Aeneas deserve to be called an epic hero?
- What are three honorable tasks Aneas did and where are they found in Virgil's Aeneid?
- What does Book II in the Aeneid say about Roman culture particularly the philosophies of Stoicism or Epicureanism? ...