1. What interrupts Huck’s comfortable and relaxed feeling the first morning on the island?
2. Why are the townspeople on the river that morning?
3. What is found in the bread that is floating on the water?
4. Whose campfire does Huck find?
5. What will people say if they discover that Huck is harboring a slave?
6. What is Miss Watson tempted to do with her slave, Jim?
7. What happens to the island when it rains?
8. What do Huck and Jim find on the island that has been washed down by...
(The entire page is 328 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE