1. Why are the Grangerfords and Shepherdsons feuding?
2. Name the couple who run off and get married?
3. What happens to the young couple after the shooting starts?
4. What secret does Miss Sophia ask Huck to keep?
5. Why does Huck think the duke and the king are after him when they first meet?
6. Do Huck and Jim expect to paddle their newly-found canoe up the Ohio River?
7. When Huck pulls the men out of the river, what has happened to them?
8. How does Jim feel when he sees Huck...
(The entire page is 314 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE