Agosín, Marjorie, “The Volcano’s Flower,” in Americas, Vol. 51, No. 1, January–February 1999, pp. 48–53.
Alegría, Claribel, “Accounting,” in Fugues, Curbstone Press, 1993, p. 31.
—, “Summing Up,” in La Mujer del Rio (Woman of the River), translated by D. J. Flakoll, University of Pittsburgh Press, 1989, p. 89.
Boschetto-Sandoval, Sandra Maria, “Alegría, Claribel,” in Contemporary World Writers, 2d ed., edited by Tracy Chevalier, St. James Press, 1993, pp. 14–16.
(The entire page is 672 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE