Legal Citation: 25 Fed. Cas. 187 (No. 14,694) (1807)
Former Vice-President Aaron Burr
"Treason" within the meaning of Article III, section 3 of the Constitution
George Hay, William Wirt, Gordon MacRae
Chief Defense Lawyers
Edmund Randolph, John Wickham, Luther Martin, Benjamin Botts
Chief Justice John Marshall, District Judge Cyrus Griffin
(The entire page is 2063 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE