Tengo gives Fuka-Eri his bed and tries to sleep on the couch, but his worries keep him awake. His girlfriend will be furious if she finds out that Fuka-Eri slept in the apartment. Tengo's girlfriend always insists that he be faithful, even though she sometimes has sex with her husband. She says that sex between married people involves a different set of feelings that has nothing to do with their relationship. Tengo thinks this is ridiculous, but thus far he has never cheated. He does not have much interest in chasing women. He likes the stress-free nature of...
(The entire page is 615 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE