1. What is Winston’s new hangout?
2. What news is Winston awaiting?
3. What is Winston’s usual routine?
4. What does Julia’s body remind Winston of when they unexpectedly meet?
5. What do Winston and Julia admit to each other?
6. Why doesn’t Winston follow Julia through the streets?
7. What is Winston’s latest false memory?
8. What is the telescreen’s announcement?
9. Whose picture hangs in the cafe?
10. Whom does Winston now love?
(The entire page is 203 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE