1. How old was Winston when his mother disappeared?
2. What is the only thing Winston remembers about his father?
3. What does Winston surmise happened to his parents?
4. Where are Winston’s mother and sister in his dream?
5. Who appears in Winston’s second dream?
6. What is Winston muttering as he awakens?
7. What is Airstrip One?
8. With whom is Oceania at war?
9. What is the Party slogan?
10. What is Ingsoc?
1. Winston was 10 or 11...
(The entire page is 225 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe to the eNotes Teacher's Edition for access to this content as well as all eNotes lesson plans. Plus get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE