Elliot Anderson and Mary Kinzie, eds., The Little Magazine in America: A Modern Documentary History (Yonkers, N.Y.: Pushcart Press, 1978);
Robert Campbell, The Golden Years of Broadcasting: A Celebration of the First SO Years of Radio and TV on NBC (New York: Scribners, 1976);
Geoffrey Cowan, See No Evil: The Backstage Battle over Sex and Violence on Television (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1979);
Timothy Crouse, The Boys on the Bus (New York: Random House, 1972);
Les Daniels, Comix: A History of Comic Books in America (New York: Crown, 1971);
Harlan Ellison, The Glass Teat: Essays of Opinion on Television (New York: Ace, 1970);
Ellison, The Other Glass Teat: Further Essays on Opinion on Television (New York: Pyramid, 1975);
George N. Gordon, The Communications Revolution: A History of Mass Media in the United States (New York: Hastings...
(The entire page is 378 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE