"How the President Sees His Second Term"
By: Daniel P. Moynihan
Date: September 1, 1972
Source: Moynihan, Daniel P. "How the President Sees His Second Term." Life, September 1, 1972, 26–29.
About the Author: Daniel P. Moynihan (1927–2003) pursued successful careers as a political advisor and urban studies professor in the 1960s. He gained fame as the author of several controversial studies of the American welfare system. He served as a special advisor to President Nixon (served 1969–1974) from 1971 to 1973, and was elected as a Democrat to the U.S. Senate from New York in 1976. Moynihan retired from politics in 2001.
Richard Nixon's Remarks on Leaving the White House, August 9, 1974
By: Richard M. Nixon
Date: August 9, 1974
Source: Nixon, Richard M. Remarks on Leaving...
(The entire page is 4869 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE