NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS IN MEDICINE OR PHYSIOLOGY
Sir Frank McFarlane Burnet (Australia) and Peter B. Medawar (Great Britain)
Georg von Bekesy (United States)
James Dewey Watson (United States), Maurice H. F. Wilkins (Great Britain), and Francis Harry C. Crick (Great Britain)
Alan Lloyd Hodgkin (Great Britain), Andrew Fielding Huxley (Great Britain), and Sir John Carew Eccles (Australia)
Konrad e. Bloch (United States) and Feodor Lynen (Germany)
François Jacob (France), André Lwoff (France), and Jacques Monod (France)
Charles Huggins (United States) and Peyton Rous (United States)
Ragnar Granit (Sweden), Haidan Keffer Hartline (United States), and...
(The entire page is 382 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE