President Lyndon B. Johnson's Remarks with President Truman at the Signing in Independence of the Medicare Bill, July 30, 1965
By: Lyndon Baines Johnson and Harry S. Truman
Date: July 30, 1965
Source: Johnson, Lyndon B., and Harry S. Truman. President Lyndon B. Johnson's Remarks with President Truman at the Signing in Independence of the Medicare Bill, July 30, 1965. Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States: Lyndon B. Johnson, 1965, vol. 2. Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1966, 811–815. Reprinted online at http://www.lbjlib.utexas.edu/johnson/archives.hom/speeches.... ; website home page: http://www.lbjlib.utexas.edu/ (accessed March 29, 2003).
About the Authors: Lyndon Baines Johnson (1908–1973)...
(The entire page is 3390 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE