Carlos Clarens, An Illustrated History of the Horror Film (New York: Putnam, 1967);
Bosley Crowther, The Great Films: Fifty Golden Years of Motion Pictures (New York: Putnam, 1967);
George N. Fenin and William K. Everson, The Western(New York: Orion, 1963);
Pauline Kael, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (Boston: Atlantic-Little, Brown, 1968);
Dwight Macdonald, Dwight Macdonald on Movies (New York: Prentice Hall, 1969);
Andrew Sarris, The American Cinema: Directors and Directions, 1929-1968 (New York: Dutton, 1968);
Richard Schickel, The Disney Version: The Life, Times, Art and Commerce of Walt Disney (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1968);
Film Culture, periodical.
Jonathan Eisen, The Age of Koch Sounds of the American Cultural Revolution—A Reader (New York: Random House, 1969);
(The entire page is 529 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE