The Atlas of Life and Its Opposing Forces (N.p.: World Naturalists League, 1927);
Claude Bernard, An Introduction to the Study of Experimental Medicine (New York: Macmillan, 1927);
Theodor Billroth, The Medical Sciences in the German Universities (New York: Macmillan, 1924);
Gilbert Edward Brooke, Aids to Tropical Medicine, third edition, revised (New York: Wood, 1927);
Bernard Brouwer, Anatomical, Phylogenetical and Clinical Studies on the Central Nervous System (Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 1927);
Alan Mason Chesney, Immunity in Syphilis (Baltimore: Williams & Wilkins, 1927);
David Marvel Reynolds Culbreth, A Manual of Materia Medica and Pharmacology (Philadalphia: Lea & Febiger, 1927);
Harvey Cushing, The Life of Sir William Osier (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1925);
Cushing, The Personality of a Hospital....
(The entire page is 967 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE