"Shorts: A Coming Fashion"
By: The Boys' Outfitter
Date: April 1920
Source: Lovat. "Shorts: A Coming Fashion." The Boys' Outfitter, April 1920. Available online at ; website home page: http://histclo.hispeed.com (accessed September 27, 2002).
"My First Long Pants"
By: Julius Raskin
Source: Raskin, Julius. "My First Long Pants." 1998. Available online at ; website home page: http://histclo.hispeed.com (accessed January 13, 2003).
About the Authors: The Boys' Outfitter was a trade magazine published from 1919 until 1932, when it was absorbed by another publication, Boy's Buyer. The Boys' Outfitter included illustrated advertisements showing the latest boys' fashions,...
(The entire page is 2576 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE