The Model T.
In 1908 Henry Ford introduced the model that would become the low-cost automobile every middle-class American could afford, the Model T. By the time it was discontinued in 1927, more than fifteen million
(The entire page is 791 words.)
Want to read the whole thing?
Subscribe now to read the rest of this article. Plus, get access to:
- 30,000+ literature study guides
- Critical essays on more than 30,000 works of literature from Salem on Literature (exclusive to eNotes)
- An unparalleled literary criticism section. 40,000 full-length or excerpted essays.
- Content from leading academic publishers, all easily citable with our "Cite this page" button.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee READ MORE